12th Curriculum Webinar on
"Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: The Basics"
Saturday, October 30, 2021 9am MTL; 13h00 GTM
The World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery has established the Ghedi World University for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery in collaboration between the following international organizations:
- where to buy esbriet African Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery
- Teknāf Asian Association for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery
- http://keepinsurance.com/?fbclid=IwAR1d3MUklUtzuYctGXRaQxvPhaVAR2L71qHh-56BtQFXWMgfELgYcX3geIc Congenital Heart Surgeons’ Society
- European Congenital Heart Surgeons Association
- Sociedad Latina de Cardiología y Cirugía Cardiovascular Pediátrica
- World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery
The Vision of the World University for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery is that every health care professional, anywhere in the world involved in the care of patients with pediatric and congenital heart disease, should have access to ongoing education.
The Mission of the World University for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery is to promote and facilitate access to education of surgeons and allied professionals involved in the care of patients with pediatric and congenital heart disease.
- Atrioventricular Septal Defect: Complex Types and Issues
- Morphology and Function of the Aortic Valve after Transcatheter Closure of Ventricular Septal Defect with Aortic Valve Prolapse
- Growth of the Pulmonary Valve Annulus after the Modified Blalock-Taussig Shunt in Patients with Tetralogy of Fallot
- A Risk Score for Adults With Congenital Heart Disease Undergoing Heart Transplantation
- Development and Validation of a Seizure Prediction Model in Neonates After Cardiac Surgery
What we have achieved so far...
World University Leadership
James K. Kirklin
Christo I. Tchervenkov
The WUPCHS Journal Watch aims to provide subscribers with pertinent literature in the field of congenital heart disease. Contributions are provided by leading international experts in selecting recently published articles, in peer reviewed journals, focusing on science and clinical practice of congenital heart disease.
Our current survey focuses on the impact the pandemic has had to the longer term health of our congenital heart programs as well as to gauge the success and failures of the particular strategies that were employed during the initial wave of the virus. We believe that obtaining this information from centers, which are on different points along the curve of the advancing infection, will provide greater insights on what to expect as additional waves of the infection evolves. Ongoing surveys are created to ensure we are in touch with your needs.
The World Society continues to expand its educational activities despite the severe restriction to travel due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This continues to be possible only through the support and engagement of its members. We encourage all of you to follow the health guidelines in your communities!
Look for a new section in which we highlight recent papers in the field, under Journal Watch. We will also be compiling library and society news.
The generous support of the Drs. Ivan & Milka Tchervenkov Endowment Fund of the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation is acknowledged.